UPCOMING SHOWS Profane Prayer will play Who Gives A Fuck? live at their concert on 20th December at Sin City Club in Athens.
MORE INFORMATION This is becoming a misantrof tradition. Keep an eye out in Dec 2010 for a new compilation
Josh Keck Harry Stapleton Daniel Vrangsinn Traci Bevins
PERMISSIONS You are allowed to
download and freely re-distribute all content stored present on the
the Misantrof webpages
You are NOT allowed to
sell or in any way make profit from content downloaded from this
You are NOT allowed to modify material in any way without a written
permission from the artists
Misantrof is strictly anti-commercial and does not
accept offers for any form of advertising on this page.
We do however accept donations from companies and people supporting
this initiative. Help us to keep Misantrof alive and strong for
years to come.
We accept donations through PayPal. Donations to Misantrof are NOT tax refundable.
Misantrof ANTIRecords proudly presentsthe second edition of this annual compilation. Below you will find a short presentation of the songs/artists. If you wanna skip reading and start listening you will find the player and the downloads a little further down on this page. Enjoy!'
01. PROFANE PRAYER - WHO GIVES A FUCK? This track is metal as fuck and by the sounding of this the fans of this band have more awesome music to look forward too. Get ready for a good old whiplash from banging your head to this groovy track
02. PLAAG - CHRISTMAS TIME (THE BIRTH OF A RETARDED CHILD) The latest arrival to the Misantrof ANTIRecords family performs the black'n'roll style with a smile. This track is a solid proof that PLAAG deserve to be a part of this exclusive division of Misantrof 03. PÅL POTET - EG TRUR Sick twisted melancholy from the one and only Pål Potet. A song so sad and happy you will want to eat yourself from the inside out. But.... What the fuck is breathing here? Is that a dog?
04. VRANGSINN - A SONG ABOUT NOTHING AT ALL (MAD HAPPY MELODY) Vrangsinn did not want to make a song about christmas so he made one that is not about the cristmas instead. He joined forces with the superbassist delivered by Satan himself directly from the flames of rema 1000 "Robert Technodrome"
05. EXETHERIS - DON'T GIVE ME THE CHRISTMAS BLUES Bizarre sounding mental-twisting music from Extheris. The song is inspired by some old 1930-40 american blues, as well as a few touches of Death. However, the main influence is nothing but the reality, how things are and how things turn sometimes.
06. THE SMALL PENIS SYNDROMES - PENIS IS MY FRIEND The self declared perverts of Misantrof are always happy to talk a lot about their tiny penises. This song is their own little fuck off to baby Jesus stating "We have a smaller cock than you" they dedicate this song to their very best little friend...
07. 26z - A COLD WARMTH Strange sense of jingle bell electronic erieness. Brilliant and completely disturbed melancholy in this music about decapitation, praying, santa and christmas.
08. THRONE OF MALEDICTION - BLACK FRIDAY A nice BM christmas song telling of the sheep who rush to the shops desperate to buy all the things they are told they need for Christmas. the robots of our defunct society will buy as long as they keep on ringing their christmas bells.
09. RH- - LAMB SONG The honour of ending the compilation of this dark year 2009 is Poland's own legendary RH-. A ambient outro to bring you into the mood of christmas hell
BONUS TRACKS (EXTRA CHRISTMAS GIFTS AS A TRIBUTE TO EIRIK SKRANGLE)
10. VRANGLE - THERE IS NO FLAMING ARROWS (PAINT THE WHORE) The first christmas bonus is a stunt recording performed in the livingroom of Eirik Skrangle and recorded with a portable device. Eirik is playing the guitar and doing the backing sounds while Vrangsinn is performing something he call vocals
11. EIRIK SKRANGLE - AVGAARDE Never before heard track from the recording of his second studio album. Sadly this album was never completed due to Eirik Skrangle's unfortunate death. This is a special gift from Eirik to all his fans. Your music will live forever.
Appendum 12. RAVNSKOG - A.D.O.N. A brutal black metal track from the Bergen Black Metal band Ravnskog. Ravnskog will released their debut album on Misantrof in 2010.
-Holy Fucking Christmas 09-
Mastered by Daniel Vrangsinn. Cover Art by Plaag. Graphical Editing by Traci Bevins.
Holy Fucking ANTIChristmas 09 is reality check on christmas and made for pure enjoyment and self indulgence.
Right click track title(s) and select
Download this track
to save a single track Additional downloads:Full Download
2017-12-31 17:28:59 - added by Zakk HOLY FUCKING ANTIChristmas Volume X There it is! The 10th edition of the coolest compilation on earth! ... more
2017-05-31 23:41:25 - added by Zakk MC MOON, Sin Will Find You Released on June 1st 2017!
Nuns, priests, whores and transvestites. Churches and brothels.